Oxford Maxi 170
From Oxford hoists
An outstanding performer
The Oxford Maxi is a true heavyweight contender with a maximum lift height from the floor of almost 2m. The Maxi can lift patients onto almost all acute and nursing surfaces. Remarkably, the Maxi maintains a relatively compact frame (no larger than the Major 190 in width and length), allowing the hoist to be manoeuvred and stored with relative ease.
- 170kg / 27st safe working load
- Available in electric and hydraulic versions
- Emergency raise and lower function The emergency raise/lower buttons are located underneath the emergency stop button on the control box and can be operated by means of inserting a ball point pen tip. This can be used to lower/raise a patient should the hand control fail.
- LCD battery level indicator As well as a visual display, the batteries are protected from deep discharge by a low voltage alarm. This will sound when the batteries need recharging and the hand control is being operated.
- Leg Adjustment The legs are adjustable using the leg adjuster handle located at the rear of the mast. They can be opened to enable access around armchairs, wheelchairs and similar obstacles.