Oxford Midi 170
From Oxford hoists
Versatile with outstanding performance
The Oxford Midi 170 has become the versatile industry standard in homecare, offering surprising performance for a hoist of its size. The Midi lift offers the perfect solution for the community and nursing environments, whilst being sympathetic to the space constraints it might encounter. Available in both electric and hydraulic versions.
- 170kg / 27st safe working load
- Available in electric and hydraulic versions
- Emergency raise and lower function The emergency raise/lower buttons are located underneath the emergency stop button on the control box and can be operated by means of inserting a ball point pen tip. This can be used to lower/raise a patient should the hand control fail.
- LCD battery level indicator As well as a visual display, the batteries are protected from deep discharge by a low voltage alarm. This will sound when the batteries need recharging and the hand control is being operated.
- Leg Adjustment The legs are adjustable using the leg adjuster handle located at the rear of the mast. They can be opened to enable access around armchairs, wheelchairs and similar obstacles.