Oxford Standaid 140
From Oxford hoists
A versatile rehabilitation tool
The Oxford Standaid 140 has a revolutionary patented design that enables patients to be quickly and efficiently transferred. Unlike conventional passive sling lifters, the Standaid 140 requires the patient to participate with the lift or transfer thereby encouraging the patient to remain active for longer. The Standaid 140 is also a very useful rehabilitation tool.
- 140kg / 22st safe working load
- Large knee pad for added support
- Large Knee Pad The large padded knee pad provides additional comfort and helps promote safe and secure transfers.
- LCD battery level indicator As well as a visual display, the batteries are protected from deep discharge by a low voltage alarm. This will sound when the batteries need recharging and the hand control is being operated.
- Leg Adjustment The legs are adjustable using the leg adjuster handle located at the rear of the mast. They can be opened to enable access around armchairs, wheelchairs and similar obstacles.