Oxford Advance hoist
From Oxford hoists
Small and versatile yet incredibly capable
The award winning Advance patient hoist from Oxford signifies a real stride forward in patient lift design and performance. It uses the latest design and manufacturing technologies to ensure the Advance is the most functional and stylish hoist in its class today.
- 155kg/24st safe working load
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre
- Folding design for easy storage and onward transportation
- Powered 4 point cradle option
- Compact Folding Design Unlike other products on the market the Advance needs NO tools or special attachments to achieve its compact folded position. This functionality gives active users the option to travel outside the confines of their own home.
- Swan Neck Leg Design The Advance's unique ‘swan neck' leg design allows the hoist to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes and wheelchairs.
- Oversized Push Handle The oversized handle provides a large surface area from which the carer can position the lift before use.