Oxford Ascend hoist
From Oxford hoists
Nimble, compact and extremely easy to manoeuvre
With its unrivalled range of movement, the Ascend can transfer a patient from a low-seated position to fully extended with ease. Its active lifting motion was specially designed to encourage user participation, which ultimately promotes patient independence and well-being.
- 170kg/26st safe working load
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre
- Powered leg adjustment
- Removable foot tray for rehab
- Adjustable Knee Pad The adjustable knee pad ensures optimum resident comfort and support during the lift process.
- Removable foot tray The removable foot tray allows the Ascend to be used as a walking aid - great for patients that need walking rehab or training.
- Superior Ergonomic Design Careful attention to product design ensures correct ergonomic usage, protecting both the patient and carer from injury at all times.