Oxford Elevate hoist
From Oxford hoists
Exceptional performance, combined with outstanding flexibility
The Elevate was designed specifically to improve the lifting experience as well as promote patient independence. With a massive safe working load and integrated weigh scale, the Elevate is an extremely adaptable and flexible stand aid lift.
- 200kg/31st safe working load
- Integrated digital weigh scale (Class III rated)
- Easy to adjust knee pad
- Powered leg adjustment
- Removable foot tray for rehab
- Integrated digital weigh scale The Elevate's integral weigh scale allows the carer to weigh a patient during the transfer process, saving time and eliminating any potential for patient discomfort.
- Adjustable Knee Pad The Elevate’s knee pad is adjustable in height (by 178mm) to ensure the patient feels comfortable and fully supported. A retractable safety belt provides additional support for those patients needing further reassurance.
- Removable foot tray By removing the foot tray and cover, the Elevate transforms into a rehabilitation aid that allows a patient to fully stand.